Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content. All opinions are my own. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
In a world of tablets and smartphones, it’s no surprise that more and more apps are coming out for children. Most mothers have to admit that handing your child your phone is a great way to keep a car ride quiet, or keep your child busy while at an appointment. There are so many times that we hand our children a something to play on. Our phones and tablets can be much more than just a distraction for our children. They can be a teaching tool. A valuable tool. That’s why I love all the educational apps that are coming out these days. We can teach our children the alphabet, printing, counting and so much more.
* Left hand and right hand modes of letter formation
* Animations to help your children learn letters and words in a fun and engaging way
* 26 animated flashcards to teach your kids letters and words
* 52 flashcard worksheets to teach your children to trace letters
* Funny, bright, and creative artwork
* Uppercase and lowercase letters, sounds and phonics
* Specially designed Parents Area to track your children’s progress
* Create and edit multiple user profiles
* Aligned to Kindergarten Reading Foundation skills of Common Core Standard
My Little C loves this app, and I love knowing that she is learning while she is on it. My only complaint is that the free version is limited. That being said, it is only $9.99 for an all access pass that gives you all the great educational features. That is over 200 interactive worksheets.
Check out Kids Academy to download for your favourite device!